Skip to content
SAND REPLACEMENT AND FILTER RE-CONNECTION
- Remove the drain cap (drain water).
- Remove the multiport control assy.
- Remove old sand, manually or using a shop vac.
- Remove the folding umbrella lateral assy.
- Clean all part and look any possible leaks (cracks).
- Rinse the tank.
- Replace the folding umbrella lateral assy (well centered).
- Install a temporary sand shield onto the top of the center pipe.
- Add one sand bag.
- Check if your multiport fits correctly onto the center pipe.
- Carry on filling other sand bags till you reach the tank shoulder.
- Remove the sand shield from the center pipe.
- Re-install the multiport control assy (lubricate the O’ring).
- Replace the drain cap.
- Re-install all hoses or pipes accordingly.
- Re-start your pump (CAUTION,filter shall be set to BACKWASH, RINSE and set back to FILTER.
- Connect hose from skimmer to the front of the pump, for bottom drain configuration start from position #2.
- Connect hose from the top of the pump to the multiport control assy (identified as PUMP).
- Connect water return hose to the multiport control assy (identified as RETURN).
- Connect backwash hose to multiport control assy (identified as BACKWASH, WASTE or DRAIN).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.